,

A Little Getaway


I'm currently away exploring Anatolian Turkey! We arrived late last night after an extremely turbulent flight, witnessing an incredible lightning storm raging in the clouds below the plane. It's my third time in the region but my first time visiting the eastern part of the southern coast, and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a boat trip to Greece too. If anyone's been to Bodrum or the neighbouring area and did anything amazing, or has any tips for nice restaurants to go to, I'd really love to know!

I'll be sharing a few things here and there on here over the next week, but in terms of holiday posts,  my DSLR managed to break before the holiday so it might be a little while until I can get my snaps developed. (Oh yeah baby - I'm using old-school disposable cameras on this trip!) If you're interested in what I'm getting up to in real time, you can follow me on my Instagram, which is becoming increasingly food-based... See you all soon!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Wordpress for more adventuresome fun!

Post a Comment