,

Clickable Adventures #4

Currently sipping a lemongrass tea at the original Euphorium Bakery on Upper St, pretending to research my next diss section as I have a little virtual skip around the Internet. Here's the links I loved this week.

Picture source
London is all aflutter this week about the dust in the air from the Sirocco winds from the Sahara, but the 'Great Smog of '52' puts things into perspective a bit.

Coconut cream pie chia seed pudding. Each word of that sentence fills me with joy.

How animals see the world. I'm currently in love with Nautilus - such great design and articles.

If you've been having a sad day, this animated short will brighten it up no end. Promise.

Food employed as a medium for art. So pretty.

A cocktail for the 160th Varsity Boat Race this weekend. Come on you Light Blues! Oh, and GDBO. (Yup, I understand next to zero about rowing.)

A tour around the Pinterest office! So much job envy. 

20 peaceful spots to have a read in London. I'm already a fan of 1, 3, 9, 13 and 16. Will explore the rest and report back! Reading in Keats' garden sounds particularly dreamy.

A cute dress for summer. Not that I'd get to wear it out until after May 30th (last exam!) Apparently the weather is about to take a turn for the worse again, which I'm anticipating with schadenfreude-tinged glee. I need bad weather to keep me inside with my nose stuck in a (course) book! 

I've just noticed Ruby Tandoh (of The Great British Bake-Off fame) is sitting opposite me and have now got the urge to go home and bake! Hope you have the sweetest weekend! 

Post a Comment