,

Clickable Adventures #3

Image source
Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? My weekend is going to be awash with Mother's Day preparations - cutting flowers, sorting out cute pastries, making cards - and welcoming my sister home from her term at Edinburgh! Here's a few fun links to ease you into the weekend.

Wes Anderson Palettes Tumblr. So I went to see The Grand Budapest Hotel last Sunday. It's my favourite film so far this year (trust me, go and see it!) and now I'm obsessing over Wes Anderson's amazing film designs. The man's eye for composition and colour combinations is unparalleled, and celebrated here.

A recipe for crustless broccoli and cheddar quiche. Would love to make this with blue cheese!

The world of Mary Blair. I'd like to buy some of these concept designs as prints. 


The smallest sandcastles ever! Microscopic sandcastles drawn on individual grains of sand. 


Not Another BillI've been eyeing up monthly subscription boxes, like Glossybox or Birchbox, but this isn't your everyday box - past 'presents' have included cute washi tape, boar-hair shaving brushes and pocket sundials. This'd be great as a present for the person who has everything.

Art history hairstyles! This article counts as revision, right? 

Have a beautiful weekend!

Post a Comment